Baarivi, Nodivi, Odhivi & Oridivi ! [Come, See, Read & Listen!] பாரிவி, நோடிவி, ஓதிவி & ஓரிடிவி

Website of Wing Commander Bellie Jayaprakash©2006-2024
The Contents of badaga.wordpress.com , badaga.co , are ©Copyright of Wing Commander Bellie Jayaprakash 2006-2024

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of the material in this site without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts (up to 60 words) and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Wing Commander Bellie Jayaprakash (https://badaga.co) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. All photographs and sketches, until otherwise stated, are by Wing Commander Bellie Jayaprakash

© 2006-2024 Wing Commander Bellie Jayaprakash - bjaypee@gmail.com








Badaga proverbs ♣♣♣...♥♥♥









Dhoddaru Shloka


♣♣♣...♥♥♥


(Loading...)


Chosen by Wg Cdr JP

☂ ☂☂☂☂☂ ☂

“Bravo, Rajamma of Kethorai”





More thoughts on “Bravo, Rajamma of Kethorai”

[see the original post - Bravo, Rajamma of Kethorai  here - > http://badaga.wordpress.com/2010/09/23/bravo-rajamma-of-kethorai/#comment-14214]

D.SENDHIL VIGNESHWAR . said on 11/08/2012

Hello maam/maa… I am proud to be your student.. the days when I was put up in a school where no one ever knows my language all I found was Hindi Hindi and Hindi.. You came IN to save me and help me.. now I stand still with my head held high, in MUMBAI.. managing with the Hindi that you first taught me..Proud to be your student maam
and Rajamma, who has made all of us proud replies :
Dear JP,
Nice to read your reply and the comment posted by my student. Teaching is not my job , it is my passion. 32 years in the same line, handled thousands of students. As an inspiring teacher, filled with empathy towards the underprivileged and the so called back benchers, I had stolen their hearts. I hold my head high and make my students too. Senthil is a sample.
All these years, never I have called any student nalayak/stupid/ incapable/ idiot… and on adjectives used towards slow learners.Never will I call also. It is nothing but empathy…IN God’s creation every child is unique , original and has some talent or the other.
It is the duty of the teacher to identify it and groom the child. ” A child’s mind is not a vessel to be filled,It is a lamp to be ignited.” Each child is master piece and the Master’s piece. I respect them and love them irrespective of their background, caste, creed and capability.  Jai Ho.

With regards,
rajma.
Rajamma, your reply makes us “DOUBLY PROUD OF YOU. BRAVO” – Wg Cdr JP

No comments: